This plugin displays more posts by an author as a responsive widget on a single post written by the same author within the content or in the sidebar. Author Recent Posts plugin is quite useful when you have multiple authors on your WordPress blog.
This plugin contains a responsive widget to show recent posts by an author on all the single post pages created by that author. You can also show the author's display name in the widget title as well as specify an alternate image URL if no featured image is present in the post listed.
- Useful on a multi-author WordPress blog
- Can display author's name rather than static text
- Control featured image visibility, image size and alternate image URL
- Display the name of the author
- Place [author] shortcode in the Title textbox in the widget options. This will replace the shortcode with the author's display name.
- Number of posts to show
- The number of posts to show in the widget. The default is 5.
- Show thumbnail
- Show or hide featured image in post. The default is false.
- Width of the featured image if 'Show thumbnail' is selected. The default is 50px.
- Height of the featured image if 'Show thumbnail' is selected. The default is 50px.
- Alternate image URL
- URL of the image to show if the featured image is not attached with the post/page.
- Display post date
- Show or hide post published date. The default is false.