Posts Viewed Recently is a WordPress plugin that displays posts or pages recently viewed by a visitor. The plugin can show them as a responsive sidebar widget or on a page/post using the shortcode given.
This plugin contains a responsive widget for showing posts or pages recently visited by a visitor. Posts Viewed Recently WordPress plugin is capable to show custom post types and you can also show this widget on your page/post using shortcode provided in widget options.
Note: Posts Viewed Recently plugin uses cookie. Be careful to obtain user consent for using the cookie as per GDP rules.
- Supports custom post types
- You can set number of posts to display
- Control featured image visibility, image size and alternate image URL
- Select types
- Choose post types to display in the widget.
- Number of posts to show
- The number of posts to show in the widget. The default is 5.
- Show thumbnail
- Show or hide featured image in post. The default is false.
- Width of the featured image if 'Show thumbnail' is selected. The default is 50px.
- Height of the featured image if 'Show thumbnail' is selected. The default is 50px.
- Alternate image URL
- URL of the image to show if the featured image is not attached with the post/page.
- Display post date
- Show or hide post published date. The default is false.